My treemap visualization of the most commonly used words in the latest iTunes TOS. The interesting stuff starts happening around the third or fourth level, in my opinion. I wanted to get a view of what Apple was really trying to say because (despite having to accept a new version of these terms almost monthly), I, like most people, have never read the text. Well, here it is in its essence. Enjoy!
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Friday, January 28, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Yay. Superstitious was most definitely one of my favorite labels of the mid 90s. Kirkkokatu massive!
- Velocity - Future (Superstition)
- Jens - Loops & Tings (Remix) (Superstition)
- Marmion - Schöneberg (Marmion Remix) (Superstition)
- Paragliders - Paraglide (Blue Sky Mix) (Superstition)
- Steve Maison Experience Movement - Let There Be Rhythm (Mix To Heaven) (Think Green)
- Three´n One - Reflect (Misjah Remix) (Low Spirit)
- Lords of Octagon - Open da House (DMD)
- Virus - Sun (Jam El Mar Remix) (Perfecto)
- Quench - Dreams (Sirius Music)
- The Hypnotists - House is Mine ´96 (Baby Doc Remix) (Rising High)
- Lunatic Asylum - Meltdown 2000 (Hitch Hiker & Dumontdt´s “Love” Mix (Nebula)
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Motivus Fitness Center has the possibility to pre-book seats from classes - like indoor cycling or bodypump. It seems their application (WebAikuri) doesn’t know anything about the classifications they’ve defined. That means I have to run the extra mile to remember if I actually have my monthly plan or 10x card set up the right way and I don’t have to pay any extra for the class I want to attend.